Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 20- Please welcome, Andrea!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome, .  She is representing the My Besties 3D team.  (More info on the My Besties 3D deco team please click here).

Here is Andrea's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!


I found this lovely folded card in a tutorial on Graphic 45 and thought how lovely it was lots of small and large squares to add what you want in the theme you choose. Being apart of the Vintage Christmas group I looked for old world Santa s and toys children received back in the 1950 when I was growing up, and gingerbread men you could buy at the local cake shop, also being apart of the 3D Dec My Bestie Blog Team I added a Christmas 3D image to finish my card off. Living in the Southern Hemisphere we have a summer Christmas. When I was growing up in Australia in the 1950 our Christmas was traditional hot Chicken, Turkey and other hot meats and of course the hot plumb pudding with threepences and sixpences to find what a treat that was! (the money now can't be added because of way it is made) . Now most families just have cold meats salads and cold sweet, pavlova and fruit salad and for our evening meal out comes the BBQ. Now with my family living in different parts of New Zealand we have turns where we go for Christmas and this year my children and grand-children are come to me so I will cook all the meats the day before and make what else i can before the day. Wishing all a wonderful and happy Christmas. Hugs Andrea B

Andrea used My Besties 3D image found here.

You can visit Andrea's blog here.

Please stop by tomorrow when will post the winners from the current challenge!

2 comments: