Friday, September 5, 2014

Challenge #18 reminder.....use a doily, lace or ribbon

Good morning to all of you ...
It's my turn  to remind you of the current challenge at My Besties International Blog and you can find it >>here
We want you to use a doily, lace or ribbon so tha'ts what I did for this reminder....

I used the following Bestie digi which you can find  >>here in the shop.


With this sweety I didn't make a card but I made this little hanging blackboard a bit different ...


I love to give things a second life...lol....
I made it into a little wallhanger for a girls-room.....


I hope I inspired you to join the challenge and as you see....you can do more with a Bestie-digi than making just a card.
Hugs Plony.

Hallo allemaal, het is mijn beurt weer om jullie te herinneren aan de lopende challenge bij het Besties International Blog.
De opdracht is: gebruik een doily, kant of lint en dat heb ik dus gedaan bij mijn creatie.
Ik heb deze keer geen kaart gemaakt maar een klein schoolbordje gepimpt tot een leuke hanger voor een meisjeskamer.
Ik hoop dat ik jullie heb geïnspireerd om mee te doen met de challenge en zoals je ziet kun je veel meer met een Bestie-digi dan alleen een kaartje maken.

Lieve groetjes van Plony.

1 comment: